Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home

No Cock Fights Here...

Alright, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and starting my own personal blog. I've been a member of www.enemesis.org for some time now (check it out), but it's time I have my own blog with my own stuff on my own time. This blog will be all about me and what goes on in the ol' roosters mind.

Oh, and never ask me "if a rooster is sitting on the top of a roof and lays an egg, does it roll to the left or right side of the roof?" You're an idiot if you don't know the answer to this question. Everyone knows eggs roll to the left...

By the way, if you like sarcasm, hang around. I have plenty of it.

More to come...