Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Would you like one hump or two? » | Sexy Mama? » | What Grinds My Gears » | The Pointless Smile » | Shady » | The Obituary of Common Sense » | Had to share this pic... » | It's not a competition! » | New Slide Show » | Watch out! »

Farewell WWN!


Since I was a little kid, I was always entertained when I walked up to the register at a grocery and got a good glimpse at the current issue of Weekly World News.

Ah, good times, reading this high quality bullshit. Or as Tommy Lee Jones said in Men in Black: "best damn investigative reporting on the planet."

It's a sad day really - when such entertainment goes out the door. I bet there will be a lot less alien and Elvis sightings from here on out...

I figured I'd share some of my favorite WWN headlines:

"U.S. Paying Space Aliens to Find and Destroy Bin Laden!"
"African Tribe Worships Barbra Streisand's Nose"
"Man Poses as CPR Dummy To Meet Women"
"Seeing Eye Squirrels For Blind Dogs"
"Tiny Terrorists Disguised As Garden Gnomes"
"Vegan Vampire Attacks Trees"
"Bush's Plan to Protect the White House: Paint It Black."

Well, now the checkstand at the grocery store is going to be a lot less entertaining. I guess it's time to order online and have Bigfoot deliver...


Labels: