Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | No Cock Fights Here... »

I Don't Wanna Taste The Rainbow!!!

Last week my girlfriend took me to Gene Juarez for my birthday and I noticed all around there were signs saying "If you have consumed alcohol in the last 12 hours, we highly recommend you reschedule your appointment. Most of our massages release toxins that, when combined with alcohol in the system, will cause nausea."

Well guess what Gene Juarez... You need a warning that you shouldn't be consuming alcohol for ANOTHER 12 hours AFTER the massage!

About two and half hours after I got out of the massage, I had to go home because my girlfriend was throwing a party for me. I drank and I drank and I drank. After that, I drank some more.

Apparently, the alcohol I consumed conflicted with the toxins in my body and I got twice as drunk in half the time that I can normally handle.

I lost it. I found out what a Jagermeister/Red & Blue Jello Shot rainbow looked like. Trust me, it ain't pretty.

The lesson learned? Just reschedule the damn massage if drinking is to occur in the same 24-hour period. Unless you like "the rainbow". If you like to see this kind of rainbow, let me know because you probably aren't the type of person I want to hang out with. You sick bastard.