Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Farewell WWN! » | Would you like one hump or two? » | Sexy Mama? » | What Grinds My Gears » | The Pointless Smile » | Shady » | The Obituary of Common Sense » | Had to share this pic... » | It's not a competition! » | New Slide Show »

Jackassery Award of the Day, Vol. 2

Jackass 1: "Hey, let's play some frisbee!"

Jackass 2: "Sweet, sounds like fun. Wait... we don't have a frisbee"

Jackass 1: "Actually, I see one right over there. I'll grab it."

Jackass 2: "Perfect. Grab that and we'll start throwing it around"

Jackass 1: "Got it. Seems kind of heavy. Whatever. Here it comes!"

Jackass 2: "Holy crap, that is heavy. Whatever."

Jackass 1 and 2 throw the frisbee around a few more times and then:

Lifeguard: "STOP!!! PUT THAT DOWN GENTLY!"

Jackass 1: "Uh... alright... why?"

Lifeguard: "Hang on. I'm calling the police. You're not in trouble, just a retard."

Within minutes the police, including the bomb squad, shows up and confirms the frisbee is actually an old Soviet 6 kilogram anti-tank mine.

And that, my friends, gets the 2nd Jackassery Award of the Day.

Labels: , ,

ohhh, that's where I left it. I thought I left it on the ferry this weekend. Guess not.

Post a Comment