Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | ROLLIN', ROLLIN', ROLLIN' » | Who said this? » | Can you be dumber? » | Jackassery Award of the Day, Vol. 2 » | Farewell WWN! » | Would you like one hump or two? » | Sexy Mama? » | What Grinds My Gears » | The Pointless Smile » | Shady »

Superman's other weakness

I was so busy this weekend that I only had time to think about the really important things in life, such as holes in the story of why Superman's secret identity as Clark Kent has not been exposed to the characters in the DC Comics universe much easier.

Think about it. Clark Kent grew up in Smallville, defined in the movies and comics as the typical small town. You know, the type where everyone knows everyone. Or, as Ron White put it, "We lived in a small town of 400 people. Trust me, we've met."

This means, every one in that town knew Clark Kent. Now, think about people that wear glasses. People that wear glasses generally do not wear them 100% of the time. Especially if they don't know that one that day they are going to have a secret identity where the glasses will determine the difference in alter egos.

So, are they trying to convince us that Clark Kent NEVER took off his glasses in a small town, disallowing anyone in Smallville to one day put 2 and 2 together and recognize the man in tights plastered all over the Daily Planet to be their local farmboy, Clark Kent?

Maybe I'm just blowing smoke here and assuming higher intelligence from residents of Kansas. Either way, this is plan jackassery.

Labels: , ,

I'm going to wear my glasses next time I go over to your place, and you will be so confused that you will think a stranger is walking into your home.

Post a Comment