Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | The Cranky Monkey vs. Murphy's Law » | I Don't Wanna Taste The Rainbow!!! » | No Cock Fights Here... »

Poor Grandma...

I don't know if this old lady was winning bingo to support her weed habit, or she was selling weed to support her bingo habit.

Either way, Grandma had 214 pounds of Mary Jane in her trunk when she was pulled over by state troopers.

Taking a wild guess, that's worth about $1,095,680 on the street, pulling in an estimated profit margin of $510,580. Don't ask how I came to that conclusion. Instead, read the full story here.

I was supposed to visit my Grandma tonight, but turns out she won't be available for 3-12 years.