Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | The Omnipotent Stick Strikes Again! Vol. 4 » | Good Boy! » | Exempli Gratia, Irony » | From good to bad, to worse » | One Square » | "My alarm didn't go off" » | Police Academy Graduate?! » | Dub Club » | I'm in shape... » | Jackassery Award of the Day, Vol. 1 »

That's just NUTS!

Botox. Silicone breasts. Penis pumpers. Toupees. Nose jobs. Liposuction.

Back in the 50's, the United States considered shutting down the patent office because they thought everything had already been invented. Then the computer was invented.

In the new millenium, we thought we had made every possible way to alter our natural appearances. Well, much like the patent office being saved by the computer, alterations of our God-given bodies has been resurrected and taken to the next level.

Many people neuter their dogs. Some people are now implanting fake nuts on their dogs when cuttin' off the old ones. It's called "Neuticles".
"We did it so Truman could still walk proudly down the street."

"We felt it would be good for him psychologically."

"He's a guy and I wanted him to remain looking like one."

"A dog is like a kid- consideration for his feelings."

These are some of the quotes from people that had their dogs get Neuticles implants. What the hell?!

"Dogs do just fine without their testicles."

"It's more about an owner's
ego than the dog's."
These are quotes from a veternarian and a reporter.

I have to say I agree with teh vet and the reporter. Anyone who thinks their dogs need fake nuts, is well, just plain NUTS.

Labels: