Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | From good to bad, to worse » | One Square » | "My alarm didn't go off" » | Police Academy Graduate?! » | Dub Club » | I'm in shape... » | Jackassery Award of the Day, Vol. 1 » | Useless Info, Volume 2 » | Omnipotent Stick Strikes Again! » | Career Ping Pong »

Exempli Gratia, Irony

The situation: Several classrooms at Des Moines Area Community College were evacuated after college officials became nervous about a suspicious package.

The task: Call bomb squad to investigate the suspicious package.

The action: Bomb squad investigates the package.

The result: Bomb squad finds a 500-pack box of condoms.

The irony: What is thought to be a bomb, threatening the safety of hundreds of students, turns out to be what is intended to keep those same students safe from diseases and pregnancy.

Moral of the story: Condoms result in an anti-climactic ending.

Labels: ,

Damn it! I was wondering what happened to my 500 pack condoms…

Post a Comment