Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Poor Grandma... » | The Cranky Monkey vs. Murphy's Law » | I Don't Wanna Taste The Rainbow!!! » | No Cock Fights Here... »

Merry...

Throughout the years, I have seen the de-evolution of Christmas cheer. It went from "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays" to "Seasons Greetings" to... nothing (can't risk offending anyone!)... back to "Happy Holidays", and well, it hasn't really gotten past that.

You know what? It's Merry Christmas. It always has been, it always will be. If I say "Merry Christmas" to you and you don't like it, piss off.

So here I am, wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

just to make you feel better, CNN did a pole and that 69 percent said they prefer "Merry Christmas" over "Happy holidays," which dropped from 41 to 29%

percenthttp://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/20/poll.season/

That's beautiful. That means 69% of people don't want to piss off.

Post a Comment