Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | What happened? » | Superman's other weakness » | ROLLIN', ROLLIN', ROLLIN' » | Who said this? » | Can you be dumber? » | Jackassery Award of the Day, Vol. 2 » | Farewell WWN! » | Would you like one hump or two? » | Sexy Mama? » | What Grinds My Gears »

Lithps are funny

Note: This entire post is spoken in "lisp".

Tho, my thtep-daughter-to-be jutht got her bratheth on yethterday. Ath part of the protheth, the orthodontitht had to put a bridge behind her two front teeth. Thith is thuppothed to help the overbite.

Ath thuch, thhe hath a major lithp. Everything thhe thays hath a lithp. It ith funny as thit. Ethpethially when thhe thtartth talking about her anime cartoonth. I can't recall all the nameth, but thhe did thpout them off a minute ago and all I heard wath:

"th-thththth-thth-th" or thomething along thothe lineth.

Tho, my advithe to you ith that if you ever need good tholid entertainment, throw thome brathes on your kid. If you don't have a kid, come on over to my houthe for hourth of endleth entertainment.

Well, thath all for now. Thee ya later thuckas!

P.S. Who's cruel idea was it to put the letter S in the word LISP?

Labels: