Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Lithps are funny » | What happened? » | Superman's other weakness » | ROLLIN', ROLLIN', ROLLIN' » | Who said this? » | Can you be dumber? » | Jackassery Award of the Day, Vol. 2 » | Farewell WWN! » | Would you like one hump or two? » | Sexy Mama? »

Moving the site...

Well, Blogger has pissed me off one too many times. I have now moved my blogs to WordPress.

Update your favorites to www.theroosterstrikes.com and you will be redirected to the new and improved site.

For those of you that have not discovered WordPress yet, I highly suggest checking it out.

It is WAY more advanced and let's you do way more with it.

The good:
You can have sub-pages
The standard themes are way cleaner
Widgets are easy to use
More space
You can import all your Blogger posts to WordPress

The bad:
You have to pay $15/year to be able to update the CSS
You can't edit the HTML unless you are on FTP
The "tag" importation process is broken. You can import them, but they don't reassociate to your imported posts.

That's about it. See ya on the flipside.

Labels: ,