Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | The Weather Man » | Tigger » | Step aside Terry Tate... » | What's the capital of Thailand? » | Taxes » | Random thought... » | Frodo Failed... » | No one can beat me at Solitaire... NO ONE! » | Season's Greetings » | OH SNAP!!! »

The Laws of Plumbing

This actually happened a couple weeks ago and I never got around to posting it. It will probably be very funny to you, but let me tell you, it PISSED ME OFF!

So, I'm sitting at work after having a pretty hefty lunch when my stomach turns and I realize I have to go to the restroom - bad. I pretty much sped-walk to the restroom and when I finally got there, the first stall was taken, so walk in to the next stall.

I notice the last person did not flush the toilet. Gross. I don't want to see that. Whatever, I'll just flush it. So the toilet starts flushing. And keeps flushing...

I'm dying at this point, I have to go so bad. What may have been 45 seconds to 1 minute, seemed like 4 or 5 minutes. The toilet still had not stopped flushing.

"Screw this... I'm going to another restroom."

I start making the painful walk out of the restroom, and as soon as I step foot out the door, the flushing stops.

I walk back into the stall, and guess what? IT STARTS FLUSHING AGAIN!!! WTF?!

I wait again for another minute and it just doesn't stop. It feels like torture at this point. I'm pissed, and the guy in the next stall is laughing his ass off.

This is when I decided it was definitely worth the walk to the other restroom.

Labels: