Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Taxes » | Random thought... » | Frodo Failed... » | No one can beat me at Solitaire... NO ONE! » | Season's Greetings » | OH SNAP!!! » | New Blogger Beta » | Dear Santa... » | Does Staples Have a "Pain-in-the-Ass" Button?! » | Merry... »

What's the capital of Thailand?

The city of Bangkok has gone forward with the best thing since sliced bread:

Naptime!

Based on employee feedback, the City of Bangkok has implemented afternoon naptime in their office. Employees say they feel more refreshed and productive when they take naps in the middle of the day. With that said, this office has constructed a nap room with soft music, sweet-smelling flowers and strict rules disallowing mobile phones and talking.

Listen up corporate America... a happy employee is a productive employee, so let us nap. Just ask Bangkok. If you refuse to follow this trendset, come find me and let me ask you "What is the capital of Thailand?" so that I can punch your junk.

Labels: ,

Now that's a fabulous idea, the next thing they need to add are room for random and sporadic sex during the day.

I want my own bed/sheets- who knows who sleeps there. Alex probably would leave his bed bugs- lol!!

Post a Comment