Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Frodo Failed... » | No one can beat me at Solitaire... NO ONE! » | Season's Greetings » | OH SNAP!!! » | New Blogger Beta » | Dear Santa... » | Does Staples Have a "Pain-in-the-Ass" Button?! » | Merry... » | Poor Grandma... » | The Cranky Monkey vs. Murphy's Law »

Random thought...

I am not going to jail. I have not committed any crimes, nor do I plan to in the future; however, if this was to happen and I was given the death sentence, I would choose my last meal to be an all-you-can-eat buffet.

I would eat very slowly, yet consistantly enough so they wouldn't cut me off, for the rest of my natural life.

Labels: