Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | "War is Post-Birth Abortion" » | Paper Cuts » | She's a man's man, man. » | Survival of the... what? » | The Laws of Plumbing » | The Weather Man » | Tigger » | Step aside Terry Tate... » | What's the capital of Thailand? » | Taxes »

It's all in the paperwork...

So, I'm a contracted business analyst to Cingular. I get a call last night saying that Cingular can't find the paperwork for my contract. Without that, I can't work. So I'm being forced to take a vacation day as they "get the signature".

Intertesting. I'm not too worried about it because they said they really like me and want to keep me on board; they just need to re-do the paperwork so I can come back on as soon as possible. "Legalities" I guess.

I just find this kinda lame because now I have to use a vacation day. I would have liked to have saved this for actual vacation.

Update: Well, it wasn't just the paperwork. With the AT&T/Bell South merger having it's downstream effects to Cingular resulted in me losing my job. That, my friends, is super lame. Now I'm on the job hunt...

Labels: