Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | She's a man's man, man. » | Survival of the... what? » | The Laws of Plumbing » | The Weather Man » | Tigger » | Step aside Terry Tate... » | What's the capital of Thailand? » | Taxes » | Random thought... » | Frodo Failed... »

Paper Cuts

I love paper cuts. Quite mysterious they are.

It's quick slice, a little blood, and the release of endorphins as the body quickly tries to heal itself.

Other times, you just notice a cringing sensation and you find the cut, wondering "Golly jee, when did this happen?".

Paper cuts are the best when they are inside the knuckle so that anytime you bend your finger, you are pleasantly reminded of the initial contact of skin-paper-skin.

Oh wait, I'm being very cynical here.

PAPER CUTS F'N SUCK! OW! MY FINGER HURTS! SON OF A...!!!!

that's all for now.

Labels: