Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Paper Cuts » | She's a man's man, man. » | Survival of the... what? » | The Laws of Plumbing » | The Weather Man » | Tigger » | Step aside Terry Tate... » | What's the capital of Thailand? » | Taxes » | Random thought... »

"War is Post-Birth Abortion"

I was driving home from work the other day and someone had posted a giant sign on an overpass for everyone to see. This is a common place where democrats/liberals like to protest. It is also a place where I like to flip the birdie to people on the overpass. In case you are asking yourself, this is not just a coincidence.

The sign read "War is Post-Birth Abortion".

Let's think about this. The protestors, most likely liberals over democrats, are using this statement to prove their point that the war in Iraq is wrong and immoral. Good for you libs, I may not agree with your opinion, but I respect it.

However, using "War is Post-Birth Abortion" is very ironic. I know you are trying to make a point using the fact that Republicans are against abortion, but this is where you have made yourself hypocrites:

You are pro-choice. You support abortion. By saying "War is Post-Birth Abortion", you are, without realizing it, saying that you are pro-war.

Here's an idea: I'm going to make a sign that says "Abortion is Pre-Birth War".

Labels: , , , , , , ,

I’ve always been of the opinion that, “War is Population Control”

Post a Comment