Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Rooster VS. IRS » | Test Drive » | Holy Ants, Batman! » | The Hunt is Over... Pt 2 » | Useless Info, Volume 1 » | A Convenient Truth » | The Hunt is Over » | Let the Beat Rock! » | Political Crap » | The Hunt »

My favorite quotes... In no particular order

  1. Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.
  2. Drive carefully, 90% of the people on the road are caused by accident.
  3. Procrastination is a lot like masturbation: In the end, you're only screwing yourself.
  4. Sure I believe in the Big Bang Theory. God said it and BANG! There it was.
  5. Would you rather go hunting with Dick Cheney or riding in a car over a bridge with Ted Kennedy? At least Cheney takes you to the hospital.
  6. 60% of the time it works everytime.
  7. Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch.
  8. If life gives you lemons, go find the guy who's life gave him vodka and have a party.
  9. If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let 'em go, because, man, they're gone.
  10. You paid $250 for a used dog?!
  11. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
  12. Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
  13. 64% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
  14. Duct tape and WD-40 are the only tools you'll ever need. Duct tape fixes things that move and shouldn't, WD-40 fixes things that don't move and should.
  15. Illiterate? Write for help.
  16. Politicians and diapers both need to be changed, for the same reason.
  17. You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
  18. If I'm not back in 5 minutes, wait 5 more.
  19. Escalators are great because they never break. They just become stairs.
  20. There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can't.

Labels: , , ,

good choices.

Post a Comment