Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | The Greatest Gift » | Happy VD... Uh... » | ABC Gum » | Tent City » | Stop being retarded! » | Little Salamander » | Thank you, kill a tree again! » | Hobo Hotline » | The Means Have Justified The End » | Ironic? I think so. »

The Hunt

Well, it's been since January 29th since I was laid off from my job. I'm on week four of unenjoyment (a.k.a. unemployment).

According to my "Job Application Log", I have applied for 24 positions. I've had a couple promising interviews where I'm waiting for next steps, a second interview, or an offer.

Regardless, I am going stir crazy. I've never been out of a job like this. At least, not when I'm responsible for stuff, i.e. rent, groceries, car payment, bills, etc.

It's ironic that when I had a job, I looked forward to having more than a week off. Now that I've got more than a week off, all I want is to get back in a job. Funny how that works out.

Labels: ,

I keep telling you, ā€œIā€™m not your bitch!ā€ is a bold statement and interviewers will respect that.

Post a Comment