Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | ABC Gum » | Tent City » | Stop being retarded! » | Little Salamander » | Thank you, kill a tree again! » | Hobo Hotline » | The Means Have Justified The End » | Ironic? I think so. » | Xbox Live » | It's all in the paperwork... »

Happy VD... Uh...

I've seen a lot of people put "Happy VD" on their Messenger tag line today. I'm not sure if they really thought about what that looks like, but this is definitely not something you should use use an acronym on.

For those of you that are reading this and still don't get the irony behind using this acronym, I'll spell it out for you... These people are intending "VD" to stand for Valentines Day, but this is actually the acronym for Venereal Disease!

So, my lesson to you today is not to say "Happy VD", unless you actually have it and you just gave it to someone you don't like. Oh, by the way, if the latter is the truth, let me know. I really don't want to hang out with you anymore...

Labels: , ,

Hmmm, this reminds me, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you about the last time I was over at your place….

Post a Comment