Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Little Salamander » | Thank you, kill a tree again! » | Hobo Hotline » | The Means Have Justified The End » | Ironic? I think so. » | Xbox Live » | It's all in the paperwork... » | "War is Post-Birth Abortion" » | Paper Cuts » | She's a man's man, man. »

Stop being retarded!


So, a little over a week ago, there was the supposed bomb scare when people found little electronic components with an image of the Moonbot from Aqua Teen Hunger Force flipping off anyone who's eyes may have seen it.

Most of them looked like broken remote controls.

I know talking about this is like beating a dead horse, but I had to add my two cents.

You people have lost your entire sense of humor. That's exactly what is wrong with this country now. The majority is so wrapped up in security that it has forgotten the fundamentals of what it is to be an American.

Freedom of Speech. Opportunity. The right to be who you are without conviction.

Pull that stick out of your ass and remember what country you live in. Stop overreacting to stupid crap like this. Just remember, when you freak out like you have to such trivial pranks such as this, that means the terrorists have gotten exactly what they want, to make us live in fear.

Labels: , , ,