Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Thank you, kill a tree again! » | Hobo Hotline » | The Means Have Justified The End » | Ironic? I think so. » | Xbox Live » | It's all in the paperwork... » | "War is Post-Birth Abortion" » | Paper Cuts » | She's a man's man, man. » | Survival of the... what? »

Little Salamander

You know how sometimes you see something and it reminds you of a song, and then that song is stuck in your head all day?

Little salamander, where did you go?
The edge of the yard
I found you, you know
All brown and hard

I can't get your body out of my mind!


Yeah so, I took out the garbage this morning and I discovered my fiance had run over a salamander in our driveway. Since I saw the salamander, I have the squished amphibian picture and the Presidents song "Body" stuck in my head and it's driving me up the freaking wall.

I was hoping that sharing this with the world would get rid of it, but I guess that didn't work...

Labels: