Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | The Means Have Justified The End » | Ironic? I think so. » | Xbox Live » | It's all in the paperwork... » | "War is Post-Birth Abortion" » | Paper Cuts » | She's a man's man, man. » | Survival of the... what? » | The Laws of Plumbing » | The Weather Man »

Hobo Hotline

As I let you all know in my previous post about losing my job, I had to call the Hobo Hotline, also known as the Unemployment Hotline, yesterday (Tuesday).

"Due to a high volume of calls, we are currently experiencing heavy wait times. You're expected wait time is Wednesday through Friday."

I am not joking. I am not being a smartass. This is what the Hobo Hotline actually said.

So, for all you people out there that are getting laid off or losing your jobs for whatever other reason, just go to the website and file online.

Labels: