Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Ironic? I think so. » | Xbox Live » | It's all in the paperwork... » | "War is Post-Birth Abortion" » | Paper Cuts » | She's a man's man, man. » | Survival of the... what? » | The Laws of Plumbing » | The Weather Man » | Tigger »

The Means Have Justified The End

The other day I broke the toilet seat just by sitting on it.

I was pretty upset by this, wondering "how the heck could I do that?!"

Well, tonight the epiphany hit me. I answered my own question when I realized I grabbed a glass of milk and seven Oreo's.

I am my own worst enemy.

Dammit.

Labels: ,