Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | It's all in the paperwork... » | "War is Post-Birth Abortion" » | Paper Cuts » | She's a man's man, man. » | Survival of the... what? » | The Laws of Plumbing » | The Weather Man » | Tigger » | Step aside Terry Tate... » | What's the capital of Thailand? »

Xbox Live

Hey, Xbox... you're Live Silver membership is worthless. Just thought I'd share that. I was supposed to be a nerd tonight and play Gears of War online with some buddies but alas, my membership does not have this ability.

Due to the job situation as described below, I'm not in a position to drop $50 on a membership until I know I am safe in my employment.

If Xbox were more like Playstation, the membership would be free and I could call "Game On!!!!" tonight like the nerd in me wants to say.

Whatever.

Labels:

That’s on of the reasons I held off so long on buying an X-Box, is that I can do online games with PlaySation for no charge. But Microsoft has to squeeze every little cent out of people they can. And, you didn’t miss much. Gears of War online isn’t all that great.

Post a Comment