Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Stop being retarded! » | Little Salamander » | Thank you, kill a tree again! » | Hobo Hotline » | The Means Have Justified The End » | Ironic? I think so. » | Xbox Live » | It's all in the paperwork... » | "War is Post-Birth Abortion" » | Paper Cuts »

Tent City

I don't understand why people are getting their panties in a bunch over Tent City.

It's a good thing. People constantly complain how horrible the homeless rate is, yet when these people band together and construct "Tent City", a place the homeless can call home, a destitute "apartment" complex so-to-speak, people are freaking out, saying they don't want it around.

"It's unsafe". "There are schools nearby and it doesn't seem right".

These people have a right to live. "Tent City" is a lot better than having these begging, sick, and dying citizens strewn all over our streets with no shelter.

Quit complaining and try coming up with a solution for once! Stop being the problem!

My Fiance and I were talking about this and came up with a solution in a manner of minutes.

If people don't feel "safe" with homeless camping out in the vicinity, why not have these people registered so that, if needed, they can easily be identified?

Doesn't sound like much? Well, think of it this way: Sex offenders are only required to register so that people are aware of where they live. For sex offenders, Level 1 to 3, this is all they need to do and no one can do anything about having them around. Most homeless people's worst crime is panhandling, yet they are treated worse then people who violently rape innocent human beings.

I really try not to judge people, but it's so hard not to when I know this level of hypocrisy is in our society.

These people have way too much sand in their vagina. That's right, I went there.

Labels: , , ,

My vote it for taken them out in the woods and letting hunters make them “the ultimate prey”.

I swear I saw a movie with this same thing a while back...

Post a Comment