Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | Happy VD... Uh... » | ABC Gum » | Tent City » | Stop being retarded! » | Little Salamander » | Thank you, kill a tree again! » | Hobo Hotline » | The Means Have Justified The End » | Ironic? I think so. » | Xbox Live »

The Greatest Gift

In this world, people are very proud and love to create things for themselves. They tend to think that even though what they create may not be quite as nice as other options out there, they want to stick with what they made "because they made it".

In this example, let's talk about building a house.

So you decide to build a house with your own blood, sweat, and tears. You mock up the blue-prints, you buy the tools, wood, concrete, wiring, and whatever else you may need.

You start building.

As you go along you find out that building a house is actually very difficult. As you progress, it becomes more complex and you get extremely frustrated. You find you cannot do it alone.

As you become so frustrated and decide you might give up, some strange guy walks up to you and says, "Hey, I see that you are having some troubles there and I thought I might pass along a message. I know a guy who has offered to give you a 'street-of-dreams' quality house, all paid for, no paper work to sign, already built, completely furnished, and ready for you to move in. Just accept this gift and all you have to do in return is get to know him."

Tell me, do you accept the greatest gift you could ever imagine? Or would you say "no thanks", either giving up on your house and losing everything, or let your pride get the best of you and keep building your own house that will never meet the world's standards?

This post is a conversation-starter. Let me know what you would do. I am quite curious.

Labels: ,

Is that “get to know him” by letting him hump you in the ass? Or is just a hand job acceptable? Because the ass humping I’d probably stick with building my own house. The hand job… maybe.

Um, neither. This is G-rated.

Post a Comment