Who am I?

  • Hi, I'm Rooster. I'm not going to waste space on here telling you about me. If you want to know who I am and what I'm about, check out my profile on MySpace. You can also email me by clicking here.

The Rooster's Thoughts

« Home | The Hunt » | The Greatest Gift » | Happy VD... Uh... » | ABC Gum » | Tent City » | Stop being retarded! » | Little Salamander » | Thank you, kill a tree again! » | Hobo Hotline » | The Means Have Justified The End »

Political Crap

I was just reading an article about how Cheney is, when reading between the lines, threatening war with Iran because they are not complying with shutting down their nuclear program.

I could spend hours getting into details here, but I'm just going to get to the point:

It is so hypocritical that the UN, specifically the United States, is threatening countries that have nuclear programs with war. Who is the biggest nuclear power on the Earth? The US. How can we, in good conscience, tell other countries they can't have nuclear programs when we have the worst kind imaginable?

In closing, I'd like to preemptively counteract my Democrat and Liberal friends that are sure to say something like "that's a Republican for you", just remember: Franklin D. Roosevelt, who started the nuclear shame, was a Democrat.

Labels: , , , , ,

It just goes to show you, just because someone is a Democrat, it doesn’t mean they are soft on national defense.


Vote Gore 2008!!!

Post a Comment